B.S. - Chemical Engineering, Michigan State University, 2013
- President (2012-2013), Society of Plastics Engineers MSU student chapter
- Emerging Leader Award from the 12th Annual Department of Student Life Leadership Awards Reception 2013, East Lansing, MI.
- 1st Place Award for the results of independent and original work presented at the 2013 University Undergraduate Research and Arts Forum, East Lansing, MI.
- 1st Place Winner of Environmental Category in the Research Poster Competition, 2013 AIChE North Central Regional Conferece, Cincinnati, OH.
- 2nd Place Winner of Research Paper Competition, 2013 AIChE North Central Regional Conference, Cincinnati, OH.
Currently, I study material science and engineering for my graduate degree at Johns Hopkins University.